Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sale, Sale and New Styles by Bannerwoman

Hi all, I've got 2 sales to tell you about.
Tomorrow, Wednesday March 11th, is Dollar Day at Scrapping Whispers.
Be sure to check out my store as I've marked down some products for the sale to $1, including a couple of kits, and a CU item. Be sure to check out the store for some awesome bargins.
Today is also Wacky Wednesday at The Creativity Box
Nearly everything in the store will be marked down 50% off, including all my products, check it out here
Now check this out below, cuz Bannerwoman has been on a huge roll with rolling out new styles that are all awesome and actions too!
I love them all but my absolute favorites are the stitching actions, they're fantastic!
You can find her styles at Digitals ~ Commercial Use ~ DSW
And look at the preview below, it's for her awesome Glue Style, just click here or on the preview, to go to Bannerwoman's blog and pick up this awesome freebie!

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store