Friday, March 13, 2009

MSS Lucy Charm Blog Hop - Freebie

It's time for another blog hop from the designers at MSS.
(sorry I'm late, have had a crazy week)
My portion is below, and there's a special coupon in the zip too, so be sure to check it out
as it will give you $3.00 off any of my designs at MSS
Just click the preview to be taken to the download, or you can click here
I've decided to use Mediafire instead of 4shared due to all the problems there lately.
Be sure to visit all the links below to complete the hop.
Have fun and hope you enjoy your gifts.

7 comments:

deerwilderness said...

Thank you for creating and sharing your cute St. Patty's Day kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Mar. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks for your hard work, time and expense.

Designed by K said...

Thank you Lisa :)..hope things are well with you, sorry I haven't been around much..dealing with sick kids and me on top of it all ugh! Big hugs (without the cold cooties lol)..K

Unknown said...

WOW!! what a awesome Freebie...thanks so much for the heads up sweetie...;)

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

You've been blogged, read all about it here:::: http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hm... bookmarked post :))

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store