Thursday, March 5, 2009

Margie's Birthday Bash Sale Today Only

Today is Margie's Birthday at The Creativity Box, and a bunch of us have decided to join in on her Birthday Sale, including me. Just click here to go to my store to save.
On a personal note, my father's birthday was on March 3rd, he would have been 75, and today would be my Grandmother's birthday and she would have been 86, (mother's mom).
You may be gone, but you are always in my heart, Happy Birthday to you both, you are truly missed.
Hugs to all, Lisa

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store