Thursday, March 5, 2009

New styles from Bannerwoman

Bannerwoman has a bunch of new styles you just have to check out, man can she whip them out fast, and are they awesome!!.
Her new Velour ones look just like it, and I love the Paint and Watercolours some awesome styles here, and I'll let you in on a secret, she's working on some awesome and I do mean awesome Actions!! I'll show you those when they get released, but I can tell you as a tester they really are great.
Be sure to check out Bannerwoman's stores for these great new styles

1 comment:

redjudesigns said...

Hi Lisa! I want to thank you for the comment on my blog. I'm glad you like my CU products! It's a pleasure for me to share some with you.
Have a nice day!
Julie aka Redju

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store