Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Announcement ~ I made Blushbutter's CT~whoo hoo!!


I am so very happy and honored to announce I am now a member of
Blushbutter's Creative Team
Whooo Hooo!!!!! I'm happy can you tell, lol.
You can see my page here.
Above is my first page as an official member of Blush's team.
It's a picture of my youngest daughter at 6 days old.
I used Blush's Baby Girl kit, the perfect kit for little girls of all ages, not just babies. Its a huge kit filled with wonderful papers and elements.

2 comments:

SherryD said...

Congratulations! You lucky girl! I'm envious. Your work is beautiful so it's well deserved. Love this layout. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Awesome news Lisa!!! Your layout is wonderful!!!

Hugs!
Julie

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store