Sunday, September 30, 2007

Scrap Lair's Grand Opening!!

Scrap Lair is having it's Grand Opening Sale, 50% off which is awesome!
Just click on the announcement above to be taken to the store. I know it's a day early, but you can go there today, it officially opens tomorrow.
Don't forget to join the forum, there' freebies in there as well, and the gallery to see more of the CT's creations with these faboulos kits.
Below are some layouts I've done (some are also available as free QP's in the forum, you just have to join to get them)
This is a picture of my grandmother taken on my wedding day.
I tucked a little picture of my grandparents, and the children in the memory box
Kit Credit: Grandma's Memory Box by Zyrne's DeZynes, at Scrap Lair of course.

This one is my youngest daughter
Kit: Satin and Lace by Shadow Scraps, at Scrap Lair

And this one is Kim, that shot I love so much with the rose, that she took by herself with the lighting provided by the stove, lol, yes the stove.
Kit credit: L'Essence D'Elat by Zyrne's DeZynes at Scrap Lair


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great layouts Lisa!!! I really love them. Thanks for posting the ad too, I know Jamie and Lynn will appriciate it!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great layouts! I especially love the one with the rose!!!

Hugs!
Julie

SherryD said...

Great layouts! Love the one of King Philomena.

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store