Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wedding Collage

Blushbutter's kit, Victorian Wedding, which is such a gorgeous kit was picked by Lara Payton's Yahoo group, DustyBear to do a QP exchange. If you join Lara's Yahoo group and take part in the QP exchange, you get Blush's beautiful kit at a discount!!
Below is a preview of all that's in the kit. It's hugs, full of the most stunningly beautiful elements, papers, frames, stamps, tags, the list goes on, it truly is stunning and a must have!
As I joined Lara's group, and got the kit, (I'm so thrilled!!!) I made this page above as one of my QP's but of course had to do a layout of our wedding pictures.
I can't say enough how much I love this kit, it's wonderful, just look below at the preview and see for yourself :).
**Preview was taken from Blushbutter's blog, here blinkie and a link to her site is on the right, or just click the highlighted links, the one above will take you right to the kit.

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store