Monday, September 3, 2007

My Grandparents

This is a picture of my grandparents that I extracted from one of my wedding pictures.
They are my mother's parents, and the only grandparents I really knew as my other grandparents lived in Hungary. I was very close to them both as I lived with them for quite a while, and I miss them both dearly.
I wanted to make a memorial page for them, with some brief info.
I used 'Grandma's Family Tree Alubm' by Tina Williams and for the lace lettering and frame at the top with their last name in it, I used lace from Wool Sweater Street. She has some awesome lace elements there for free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful tribute Lisa! Lovely job cutting them out of the picture, and I love how you did their name at the top, and the journaling.

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store