Sunday, October 14, 2007

My special prayer (for boys)

This is a special prayer that was taught to me when I was a small child, and one I have passed on to my 4 daughters as soon as they could speak.
I've read a lot of prayer books, but have never seen the prayer, so I wanted to share it, and decided to make a scrap page with it.
This one was done for boys, using Blushbutter's Heart Strings Baby Boy kit, which is a beautiful kit to work with. I will be making one for girls as soon as Blush releases her new girl version of this kit! I can't wait for that one, having 4 girls!
The 3 Angels and the Rosary are from Maggie's Passions, everything else is from Blush's kit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These layouts with Vanessa's Heart strings kit are just wonderful!! I so love them.

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store