Monday, December 1, 2008

Some Awards I've been honored with

I've been blessed by being awarded some wonderful awards, (I believe there could have been more, but I lost the emails, I'm so sorry to those who sent me ones that I missed), and appologize for taking so long to post these, it's been crazy on my end.
I'd like to thank everyone for these they mean the world to me.
Designs by K, (Carolina Girl Scraps) blessed me with this award, what a sweety! Thank you
I'd like to nominate the following people with this award, for their kindness and friendship over the past 18 months I've been digi scrapping.
Deb ~ The Scrapping Cop (although she doesn't do awards, lol)
There are more people I would like to add, as I have made so many friends, but I'd be doing this post forever if I did, so I'm just going to say a big thank you to all the friends I have made, you're all tops in my book!

This award was given to me by Aquarius Scrapability, thank you so much :)
I have to give it away to 4 people and say why
Designs by K/Carolina Girl Scraps, for her kindness and wonderful shares
Anna ~ Delicious Scraps, for her wonderful cu shares!
Flashgraphics, again for her great shares
Beth ~ Built by Beth, for her kindness, shares and strength
This wonderful award was given to me by Silvia Romeo, thanks so much Silvia, sorry it took so long to post it.
The rules are :1. The winner can put the logo on her blog. 2. Link the person you received your award from. 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.
The Blogs I am giving this award are:
1. Strictly Reveal, the best grab bag reveal site!

3 comments:

Kim B said...

AWWWWW Goodness Lisa,Thanks so soo much for this- it's really an honour, and thank you so much for your kind words too ;-)
Sending huge hugs
ME

Modern-Day Ma said...

Thanks so much for this! :-)
you are so sweet! ((hugs))
:-) Sherah

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

Thank You!!!

http://megadoodleinspired.com/?page_id=246

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store