Thursday, December 18, 2008

Price Slash on Buy My Store Sale, trying to give my girls a Christmas

Price slash on my Buy My Store Sales!!! at Scrapping Whispers
There are 2 ways to do it.

1. Buy My Full Store for $20, which includes my Add-on, Alpha, all Albums and both my Full Sized and Tagger Sized kits, which is a value of $113.33

To get this offer, place everything in your shopping cart (all kits, alpha, albums & add-on, not the separate papers/elements) and use the
code: eal-buymystore
upon checkout, the appropriate amount will be taken off
2. Buy My Store 2 for $15 which includes my Add-on, Alpha, all Albums and your choice of either the Full Sized or Tagger Sized Kits, a value of $71.39
To get this offer, place everything in your shopping cart, (add-on, alpha, all albums, and either tagger or full sized kits) and use the
code: eal-buymystore2
upon check out, the appropriate amount will be taken off.
I'm trying to make enough to get each of my 4 girls 1 gift for Christmas.
From my home to yours, I wish you all a very blessed Christmas.
Hugs, Lisa

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store