Friday, December 5, 2008

Check out these new awesome styles from Bannerwoman!

You have to check these styles out from Bannerwoman, they are so awesome!!
I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of the tester's for them, and since I'm really new to CS3, and just learning how to do things, I can't begin to say how easy they are to use, and how awesome they turn out, I'm definately going to be using these in my next kit, hopefully will be done within the next week.
These awesome styles can be found in Bannerwoman's Stores, here:

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store