Monday, October 20, 2008

So excited, look what I won!!

I'm so very excited, as are my daughters, especially my youngest!
Shilo, of Scraps by Shilo was having a contest at DST to win either her Touch of Disney Value Pack or one of the individual Disney Princesses, which are so awesome!
Well I lucked out totally and won the whole value pack which contains all the princesses!!
hense the total excitement, lol with 4 girls you just know they all love the princesses, even my two eldest, heck Kim (17) is still an Ariel freak, lol always has been! so this is an awesome prize.
You need to check out Shilo's blog, and stores to see her awesome CU templates and her other products, they're all awesome, and she's got some great freebies on her blog. She sells at Scrappin Freestyle and Busy Scrappin, be sure to check out her products they truly are awesome, she's one very talented young lady, and a real sweetheart too!
I'm a huge fan, not just because I won the prize either, I've loved her products for a while, she has an awesome Castle template I got a while back that I planned to use for a princess girly kit, now I have the princesses to go with it, whoo hoo, thanks Shilo!

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store