Saturday, July 19, 2008

Blushbutter's New Unicorn & Fairy kit, a must have!!

Blushbutter has a new kit, it's beyond stunning, it's truly magical, her Unicorn & Fairy Clip Art Kit, is filled with lushes papers, and an abundance of elements, a whole 420mb, so it's a huge kit.
Just look at how gorgeous it is, with these previews, and the layout I created for the QP Exhcange (click for info) she's having too, one you truly don't want to miss out on, join in and get a discount on this stunning kit, and participate in this wonderful exchange, where when it's over you'll recieve all the beautiful QP's 8x8 that were made by all participants involved.


I just had to scrap one of my wedding pics with this stunning kit, it's also one of the QP's I'll be entering into the exchange, do join us at blush-n-dusty@yahoogroups.com

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store