Monday, January 7, 2008

Blessed are the children...

I found this freebie word art, (link below), and I just had to us it in a layout as it made me laugh
I used a picture of the girls at Christmas because I had all of them in it, and that's so hard to get without someone hurting the other, lol.
Credits:
Kit: Blushbutter's Faires In The Garden Kit
Frame, Glitter heart, & sequins heart: Digital Essentials Frames Packet
Pin holding the tag: Heart Strings Baby Boy Add on Mini Kit
Word art: Freebie from Melanie's Digital Creations
Thanks for looking
Hugs, Lisa

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store