Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Some Christmas pics

This is my youngest daughter Filomena, wearing the dress I crochetted for her for Christmas.
For this layout I used Blushbutter's Christmas Vintage kit. The roses are from Blush's Helen's Roses and Lace kit, and the frame was a freebie from the digital scrapper (fotosusu)
Another picture of Filomena at Christmas.
Layout created with Blushbutter's Christmas Vintage kit, and a frame from Blush's new Digital Round Circle Lace,Velvet,Satin,Wool-yarn, Creme Frames.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Don't they look so pretty in front of the tree! Great job on the layouts!

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store