Saturday, November 17, 2007

Memorial for my Grandmother and Father


These are two memorial layouts done with Silvia Romeo's 'For Peace' kit.
You can find her kits at Scrapbooker's Playground, Digitals, NDISB, and GottaPixel.
They are both memorial pages made from memorials that my 2nd eldest daughter, Kim wrote for my grandmother, and father on the days they passed, it was her way of honoring their memory and grieving, her writing was so beautiful that I had to make layouts with them.
She was 13 when my grandmother passed, and 10 when my father passed.
I've entered them over at the 'Say Goodbye' Challenge @ ScrapbookFlair, if you'd like to vote for my layouts, just click the links.
Thank you, Lisa

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store