Monday, July 16, 2007

The start of my family album, and wedding pic redone.


I redid my wedding picture, as I got a fantastic kit, Helen's Roses & Lace, from Blushbutter. Vanessa I can't thank you enough!
I got a coupon to make a free 8x8 scrap book, so I've decided to do a family album with it, and so far, I've decided since our family started with us getting married, lol this would be the front of the book, which is why it says 'Our Family' instead of 'Our Wedding'.
I will add more of the pages as I make them.
Thanks to all who come to look and leave a comment, I truly appreciate it.
Lisa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful and I like that you put the lace down over the tag.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is going to be a really pretty cover!!!! Beautiful job!!

April Daze said...

i LOVE your layout. so very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

this is stunning!!! love it and how exciting that you got a coupon for a free book! I can't wait to see more of your lovely pages!!!
blush

Sharon said...

This is very lovely! Love all the lace.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, this layout really compliments your wedding photo. Beautiful! Hugs

Unknown said...

Very LOVELY!! I really like this one!!

EAL Designs said...

Thanks all so much I appreciate your comments so much.
This layout was fun, and matched my wedding dress, lol. It was layer upon layer of lace, which is why I layered the lace frame to match it, although I only did it once, lol.
Hugs and thanks again, Lisa

Sindiego said...

What a gorgeous layout and what a perfect way to start your album! I'm anxious to see the other pages.

Thanks, so much, for your assistance in getting Ryan and his mom on some prayer chains. I really appreciate your offer to help.

I'll bet you didn't even notice that I used the "American" spelling of favourite...lol. See....they're converting me, slowly but surely. You know the expression "when in Rome, do as the Romans do?"...but deep in my heart, I am still Canadian, through and through!

Hugs to you...

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store