Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Got Milk, lol crazy pets

This is my kitty Angel, aka Vinnie (I know weird, but hubby named him Angel, then said, well he is a boy, so now he calls him Vinnie as well, lol).
Yesterday one of my daughters went to get something to eat out of the fridge, and as you can see Angel decided to hop right in and try to get some milk. It was too funny, he refused to come out, so of course you know I had to get pics of him in there.
This was made using one of Andilynn's templates, and different papers from Doxie Design's kits.
The papers are taken from: Misty Morning, Pansey, Rose of Friendship, and Changing Seasons
This is Sonny, our new dog, well he will be as of Saturday, lol. Right now we have him on a 7 day trial, as we had to make sure he got along with the cat and girls before offically adopting him.
I used a QP from Meetje, and just placed 3 pics in it

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts Lisa! Good luck with your new dog, I perfer small ones inside myself, but thats just me! LOL Thanks for letting me know you used some of the papers from my kits!

Art Within Designs said...

Lisa, great LOs. That one of your kittie in the fridge is priceless. Love how you used Deb's kits. Great titles too.

Pooh Bear said...

So cute!! I would have ran for the camera also... yell... stay... don't let her move...ick... are you cleaning the fridge now....lol...

Anonymous said...

These are so cute - especially the cat! Hugs

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store