Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm the Spotlight Designer at Daisies & Dimples, that means huge savings and a freebie for you

I'm still not back online but borrowed my neighbour's computer to share the news.
 
June is my Birthday month and I'm the Spotlight Designer at Daisies & Dimples, that means huge savings and a freebie for you!
Just click here to go to my store to get this awesome freebie, it's perfect for this weekend to celebrate Father's Day and scrap all your pics.
Don't forget to check out all my products that are on sale at 50% off including the CU.
There are a lot of products that are exclusive to Daisies and Dimples, you won't find them elsewhere.
Here's just some of what's available
And being my Birthday month, of course I have to show my Birthday Themed CU Grab Bag
There's so much more so be sure to check it out at 50% savings you can stalk up but only for the month of June


No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store