Thursday, October 13, 2011

2 new beautiful kits from Lisete Scrap

Lisete Scrap has to new beautiful kits I have to show you.
Firstly is Sweet Hippo, it's a beautiful sweet kit with 88 elements, 9 papers and an alpha
It's available at 7th Heaven Designs. See the previews below along with my layout



Next is  Beautiful Elegance, a stunning kit with 56 elements, 9 papers and a gorgeous alpha
It's available at 7th Heaven Designs and Shabby Pickle
Previews below along with a layout I did with it






No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store