Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Kit, Freebie, and Sale

I have a new kit, Beary Purple 2.
I took my old Beary Purple kit and completely redid it, only keeping a few elements & papers from the old version, adding new elements and papers.
It has 93 elements and 27 papers
 The Papers
I also created a freebie for you, it's a 5x7 brag book page
Just click the preview, or here to get the freebie.

Right now it's only available at TKO Scraps, it will be available in my other stores shortly
and speaking of TKO Scraps, it's Month End Madness at TKO
Right now all my products are priced to sell at $1.49 for the next 3 days only
This includes my new kit, so be sure to stop in for some amazing bargins





3 comments:

BlueCat said...

Lovely bears!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this page...

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store