Wednesday, May 6, 2009

To donate without a credit card

Regarding the post below and the fundraising my youngest daughter, Filomena is doing for the Heart & Stroke Foundation.
I was just informed that you must have a credit card to donate on that site.
If you'd like to make a donation, but don't have a credit card, but you have Pay Pal you can make a donation by clicking my donation button on the right side of my blog.
Please put a note with it that it's for the Heart & Stroke foundation, and I will make sure the money goes in to the envelope along with her other donations.
Thanking you in advance.
Lisa & Filomena

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store