Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday MSS - Come Celebrate with a cupcake decorating contest and win!

A big Happy Birthday to My Scrap Shop!!!
This weekend is their 1st Birthday, and to celebrate, they're having all kinds of fun
There's a cupcake decorating contest, and a brag book/card exchange, where an awesome 200mb kit is provided for you to use to enter,
Prizes are $10 GC's to the store!! Awesome!
The store is also marked down 50% off, so be sure to stop by and wish Pillowgirl
and all the wonderful MSS Designers a Happy Birthday
Below is my 1st entry to the Cupcake Decorating Contest
Come join the fun, and see all the great cupcakes, brag book pages & cards, it's a great place to be, great designers, fun members, in a friendly family atomosphere.

1 comment:

redjudesigns said...

Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for the comments you left on my blog. You are very sweet and It makes me happy to know that you like my products/freebies. Have a good weekend!
Redju

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store