Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Announcement!! I've got a new store, new kit & new freebie!

I'm so thrilled to announce that I have been accepted as a designer at Scrapping Whispers
and I'm also running the Colour Challenge in the forum, come join the fun, this month's colours have been picked from my new kit below, and will go till October 10th.
This is my newest kit, Fall's Glory
Showing off the beauty of fall colours this kit has 20 papers and 47 elements
And below is the Fall's Glory Sampler, that goes along with the full kit.
The elements in the sampler are not in the kit so be sure to get it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Lisa, I love your fall kit!! I'm so behind on blog hopping, so havne't been in here for a while but love what you did to your blog too. Congrats on your new store, hope you do well there.

I just LOVE autumn, so your kit really caught my eye. Great job with it. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lisa, this is great news!

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store