Sunday, April 20, 2008

Special Project~2

Here's another layout for my special project, I'm sure you're starting to figure out the theme, but you'll see more as I create the pages.
This is my best friend Kathy, she's a beautiful person inside and out and one of very strong faith, who keeps me going. Although we've not met, yet!! lol, she is truly the best! My sister in Christ as she says.
I've used a combo of Blushbutter's Kits, to make the layouts, especially her Easter Basket Kit and her Quilling Box of Paperfilagree, which is stunning, it has 230 pieces! and will add beauty to any layout you add them too

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store