Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Our Wedding Party

This is a picture of our wedding party, along with my little brother who we classified as a junior usher, since he was only 11 at the time. (he's in the smaller pics on the right).
I used Blushbutter's 'Helen's Roses & Lace Kit', and the template is from Colies Corner.
By the way if you're looking for a wedding kit, you just have to check out Blushbutter's new Victorian Wedding kit, it's definately a must have, simply stunning and at the very top of my wish list. (the links on the kit names will take you right to the kit).
*PS...if you'd like to see the pictures larger, just click on them

3 comments:

EAL Designs said...

Thanks all for looking, and any compliments you leave.
I got a message that this wasn't working so I'm testing it
Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout Lisa!! I sure love that angle you did!!!! Blushbutters new kit is wonderful isn't it!!

Anonymous said...

Is that the same person in the profile, that is in the 70's wedding pics???

:O

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store